Marders have long been an Axis Armor piece in WWII whether it is purpose built or a captured vehicle converted, like the 38t chassis.
So, each member participating in this campaign must build either a designated Marder vehicle or I'll accept the Wespe, Lorraine and Hotchkiss vehicles (converted to Marder type specs) and if there is one other please ask before building. Look at the pictures given in the very first post in the Marder Madness Campaign thread for suggestions. There are not too many Marders so we'll open it up just a bit.
The Rules and Regs
1. Builds can not be started before the campaign start date.
2. You must show a picture of the box that the model you are building. Included with this you are required to also display a picture of any aftermarket items being used with your build.
3. Model must be unstarted and can involve as many kits (kit bashing and scratch building) as needed as long as no construction has started.
4. Any scale or brand is acceptable.
5. An image of your final build must be uploaded into the Marder Madness Campaign Photo Gallery.
Each member who finishes at least one vehicle and uploads one image of the completed build to the Campaign Gallery will receive a ribbon for their achievement.