The 27th May 2013 marks the Phifty Phifth anniversary of one of the worlds greatest ever warplanes - The F-4 Phantom II
The Rules and Regs
1) The model must be of a McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II (any variant, any nation).
2) A kit that less than 10% to 15% started can be entered at the campaign leaders discretion
3) No What-Ifs - unless they are of a real proposed Phantom variant eg a Kurnass 2000 in IDF markings would be acceptable (evidence of proposed variant must be provided)
4) no starting before the campaign and the model should be done at the end of the campaign.
5) Build logs and lots of posting are encouraged.
6) Stand alone or Dio's allowed.
7) Entries cannot be used for more than 1 campaign.
8) Work in Progress Pics must be posted in the Official Campaign thread...
9) At least 2 Clear Pictures of the finished model must be posted in the Official Campaign Gallery to be awarded the Campaign Ribbon
10) all scales are welcome.11) and last but not least enjoy yourself.
Not a rule, but I hope we can get at last 1 finished model of every nation to use the F-4 (USA, UK, Israel, Japan, Australia, Germany, Spain, South Korea, Turkey, Greece, Iran, Egypt).
Only one award to be awarded per entrant. Each entrant may complete as many kits as they wish within the time-scale but only one ribbon will be awarded