The Korean War began on 25 June, 1950 and dragged on to an inconclusive “end” on 27 July, 1953. Often referred to as “The Forgotten War” due to it coming so soon after WWII and not ending in a clear result, it is remembered quite clearly by those who fought in it. Bringing new technologies to war in the air, on the ground, and at sea, Korea also featured hardware from the war that preceded it, and was the first real shooting conflict of what became known as the Cold War. This campaign is dedicated to remembering that forgotten war and commemorating those to whom it was unquestionably the real deal.
The Rules and Regs
1. Entry must be an aircraft, vehicle, vessel, or figure from the Korean War, 25/6/50 – 27/7/53.
2. No what-ifs.
3. Any scale that fits into rule 1.
4. Models can be stand-alone or in a diorama.
5. Enter as many as you like but each modeler will only get one ribbon.
6. Models must be no more that 25% started at beginning of campaign and you must post at least one photo of where your kit is at the start of the campaign in the campaign thread.
7. At least two in progress shots of each model should be posted in the campaign thread and at least two finished shots in the campaign gallery.
8. Oh yeah, have fun!